Do you know what you’re putting in your dog’s dish everyday?
Most dogs will eat almost anything that’s put in front of them and, just like humans, they’re what they eat.
Many now suffer from what are preventable diseases… did you know that 46% of all dogs die of cancer, 40% are overweight and scores more suffer everyday from allergies, ear infections, skin conditions, dental problems and other ailments…
If you liked this report and you would like to obtain far more facts about natural pet food kindly go to our web page.
Whenever you learn the awful reality about the toxic ingredients in some commercial dog foods it will shock and sicken you and, once you know the reality of the health benefits in feeding a dog a homemade diet, you’ll want to make an immediate change. If you stop feeding only commercial dog foods to your dog on a daily basis, slowly introduce fresh meats and vegetables and then stop commercial dog foods completely, you’ll save him or her from needless putting up with and save yourself a mountain connected with veterinarian bills, as well.
Now, here are a few of the realities about some financial dog foods and also some of the benefits of feeding a dog a healthy homemade diet…
1 . Reality: Do you know that some commercial dog food is really dog “junk” food? If burgers, fried chicken, french fries, etc ., eaten as a stable diet, can cause serious health issues throughout humans, what does dog “junk” food” do for dogs? Generally speaking, some sort of canine’s genetic makeup and dietary requirements resembles that of humans. If we’re damaging our own health by consuming “junk food”, what can be going on to our dogs when we feed these people the equivalent, “junk” commercial dog foodstuff?
2 . Reality: Do you know that the foods we all humans eat are also a healthy decision for our dogs? Whatever else you may have heard, the same wholesome, nutritious foods we eat are a terrific choice for canines. However , there are certain differences between human being and canine nutritional requirements therefore you’ll need to learn what they are if you want to nourish your dog a healthy diet.
3. Reality: Did you know if your vet sells dog food it also may not be such a great alternative? Just like our own medical doctors, veterinarians not necessarily taught too much about nutrition at school. Most of what they learn is educated to them by the representatives of the animal food companies such as, on staff company vets, sales reps (do you think maybe they promote their particular products? ) or else through a variety of studies, articles, and seminars. Difficult very likely that your vet knows the between good and bad food if they privately haven’t studied about it or tried raw or homemade diets themselves.
What may be happening is they are operating on obsolete data or”old wives tales”. Some vets possibly profit from selling a certain brand of canine food and that may very well prejudice them all against other brands or other forms involving feeding a dog, such as home cooked dog food.
4. Reality: Are you aware of the fact that some processed commercial dog meals can actually be hazardous to your dog’s health and can cause numerous medical concerns? It’s legal for dog meals companies to include “4D Meat” (“Dead, Dying, Diseased and Disabled” hacienda or farm animals). In addition , they generally add road kill (dead raccoons, possum and other animals killed by way of cars, trucks or disease), dogs and cats euthanized by vets, picked up by animal control workers and taken to dog food companies’ renderers with regard to processing, powdered mill factory ground dust (they call it”grain”) and exactly what they call “corn” (usually terrain left over husks) that’s contaminated having very high amounts of pesticides. What a few pet food manufacturers are adding into dog food and disguising as “ByProducts” is borderline criminal!
Everything makes a recipe of the worst possible mixture of ingredients we could ever give food to to our dogs. And yet, millions of you do so, unknowingly! Remember… the less costly the food… the cheaper the ingredients… often the worse the nutrition… the more unsafe, even deadly it an become! Make sure you know what’s in the foods, whenever you’re feeding a dog! Examine all about commercial dog food in depth in my future articles.
Please note: not really “all” commercial dog foods are manufactured from poor quality ingredients and cheap byproducts. Dog food manufacturers and the elements they use differ greatly. My goal in these articles is to provide you with as much info possible, so you can make your own “informed” decisions about what is or is just not good food for your dog. I will get into much greater detail about distinct “quality” dog food producers, elements and how to read dog food brands in future articles… so come back generally.
5. Reality: Do you know it’s a blunder to think that kibble cleans dog’s teeth? This myth was produced a while ago by a study that intended kibble “may” be better than processed dog food (not “is” better) for cleaning teeth. What ought to it be saying to us that almost every dog over the age of three which includes dental disease eats kibble! Easy to figure that one out!
6. Reality: Do you know that the term “Complete and Balanced”(used by some commercial dog meals companies to advertise their products) would not really mean “Optimum”. There are considerable differences: food meeting only the “assumed” requirements for the health of an average dog can be advertised as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods are included in nourishing trials, they are often only tested for things like lead and others are tested only on a small number of dogs for a very short time.
It’s certain that adequate nutrition, necessary for our dog’s wellness, is definately not included in these products. It certainly is better than “not” complete and balanced at all, nonetheless only “optimal” levels of balanced nourishment are what we should be looking for. We are going to be providing you with details of what best balanced nutrition is in a down the road article.
Sometimes a fast glance at the brand can tell you whether the dog meals is made of quality ingredients or not, within others it takes more knowledge about every one of the ingredients to be able to tell whether that will food is better. Of course every manufacturer is going to state that they are using only the most effective ingredients. However , our constitutional directly to freedom of speech does not require such statements to be truthful.
Be sure you realize what’s in the food you’re providing a dog every day! We’ll write read more about this later…
7. Reality: Did you know if you’re feeding a dog the same thing each day you’re limiting it’s access to fine nutrition? Dog’s, just like us, have to have a variety of food. Can you imagine eating surface corn husks, rancid fat and later chicken wing skin and bone (no Meat) with some cheap minerals and vitamins thrown in, every single day for your entire life?
It really is true that some dogs can get an initial sensitivity when introduced to specific new foods. So , feeding this will be significant a variety of foods can lead to stomach problems, but it’s only because they’ve been missing balanced nutrition in their diet. As soon as they’re given a well balanced diet, their very own digestive system gets restored. They can subsequently eat a variety of foods at each dinner without any problem, just as we complete.
Be sure you introduce different foods in small amounts so that your dog’s stomach features time to adjust to the changes.
8. Actuality: Do you know that dry dog food is not better than canned dog food? Think about it… the food in a can is stored fresh by the very means of canning it. Now consider the amount of synthetic ingredients dry dog foods need when they are opened, in order to stay “fresh” indefinitely in the original bag, or perhaps whatever container you use for safe-keeping, or when they get left out all the time so your dog can self-feed. Dry up foods start out cooked and then will be subjected to a high level of heat, which kills nutrients… canned foods are canned refreshing and therefore, retain more nutrients (although they’re really not completely balanced).
Fresh food is “always” the best choice, either fed raw or cooked… up coming would be frozen or dehydrated and freeze dried foods, all available at better pet stores.
9. Truth: Do you know that some of the ingredients used to help to make commercial dog food and certain widespread, everyday foods can be toxic to be able to dogs, even kill them! Prepared bones and rawhide chews might cause major internal issues that require surgical procedures. Wheat-based treats can induce allergic reactions. Onions, grapes, raisins, chocolate, Xylitol (the artificial sweetener) and other foods can be hazardous and should never be provided to dogs.
To learn more about what’s definitely in commercial dog food and the other items that are toxic to canines, come back often and read each of our future articles where we’ll supply you with detailed information.
10. Reality: Are you aware of the fact that corn can kill dogs? Virtually all dry dog food is loaded with this specific cheap filler and it’s not the same corn we eat… it’s the cheap remnants which fed to cattle… even corn meal dust, swept up from the work floor, is allowed to be used in dog food! Also, if this corn had been found unfit for human consumption due to pesticide content, then there’s actually no limit to get pesticide contamination in pet food items. Additionally , corn is very high in calories from fat and therefore, very fattening… so , could it be any wonder many dogs are overweight and suffer from diabetes.